Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mom and Abe Date Day

Coming back to work has been bittersweet for me. I like my job and enjoy what I do and realize that I need to work to provide my baby and family the things we need and want. I miss my baby every day though! As a treat to myself I decided to take one afternoon off every month and have a date with my baby. Yesterday was our first date.

We went to breastfeeding group which is held on the maternity floor of Maine General where Abe was born (well...he was born in the OR). We got to see the lactation consultant that showed us how to nurse and we got to see the maternity nurse that took care of us that first day.

We visited Grampy at work.

We stopped at A1 To Go and got lunch.

We played and laughed.

We took a rest.

Abe hung out naked.

We had a fantastic time.

This photo sums up our day.


No comments:

Post a Comment