On St. Patrick's Day he decided to roll. And he rolled. And rolled. Left and right from tummy to back. The next day he rolled from back to tummy.
He is also sticking his tongue out a lot. He will smile at you and stick out his tongue. We think it is hilarious. He is also razzing on occasion. If I do it to him he will smile and look at my mouth and then stick out his tongue to try to do it.
This past weekend I put Abe tummy down on his quilt with some toys around him. He reached for them and grasped a rattle (I've never seen him do this on his tummy). I left the room and came back and he had flipped and was playing with the rattles.
He also pets the cat.
And he has discovered other people's (Daddy and Grampy's) noses.
I'm just such a proud mom!!
I LOVE that he pets the cat - how cute is that? What a cool little dude. :)
ReplyDelete