Thursday, October 6, 2011

Anniversary Weekend

Hi. I'm a mom of a very mobile 11 month old, I work a job doing the work of 2 full time employees, and I run a household. It has become very hard to find time to do things like blog or go to the bathroom.

At any rate, we brought Abe to the Mountain View to celebrate our third wedding anniversary. The Mountain View, next to home and maybe my dad's house, is my most favorite place in the world.

Photo by Houser.

Can you believe it has been three years already?


Photo by either Tess or Houser.

I was so excited for this trip. I was excited to bring Abe to the farm to see the animals, to show him around the property, and to explore the hotel. Well...we explored the hotel. Basically we got rained out. What a bummer.

My favorite part of the trip was dinner. I had special food for Abe but I saw they had a children's menu so I decided that he deserved his own meal. They brought out a fancy plate with a four ounce portion of grilled salmon, a spiral of whipped potatoes and some veggies. That wonderful boy of mine ate every little bit of his food plus some of mine!! Another great part of the trip was when we woke up in the morning. We went downstairs around 6:00, sat in front of the windows and watched the sun come up over the mountains. Just gorgeous. We were all in our jammies and Abe was wrapped up in a soft blanket. It was so cozy and wonderful.

Here are a few pictures of the trip:




1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! So glad you had another GREAT weekend at the AMAZING mountain view!

    Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete