Easter Day started out with Abe coming downstairs to his basket. He got a Lil People farm, magnetic letters, a mini slinky, a little school bus, and a bouncy ball. OH, and boogie wipes and some Cars 2 cold packs for when he bumps his noggin or knee or whatever.
After that, well...after we nursed and snuggled a bit...we found the eggs. It was a cold day so I hid them in the kitchen, it was also easy for him to find them this way. He did a great job finding them and quickly learned that there were treats inside the eggs. After the first one he would take an egg over to Seth and hand it to him so he could open it. In the eggs I hid; mini marshmallows, grapes, strawberries, puffs, and chocolate chips. I think the strawberries were the biggest hit.
Next up was Nana and Papas house. They did an egg hunt outside for the big kids.
This proved to be very interesting.
After that Abe took a nap while Seth and I drove around. I would do anything for him to take a nap before visiting his 6 and almost 12 year old cousins. He would need the energy.
We had a really nice Easter dinner at my dad's house. It took Abe a while to warm up to having the house filled with people and noise. Finally he did and let his little personality shine through.
And finally, we went home to relax. Mumma puttered in the kitchen, Daddy watched a football special, and Abe ran back and forth between the two rooms.
What a boy.








No comments:
Post a Comment