Here are Abe and Rocco in their sleds. Neither of them complained one bit that they were cold. We must have been outside about an hour! I was cold!!
Below this is Abe and Joey the buck. Abe thought this was really cool and it was the most excited he got while we were outside. We also saw moose and I got to touch one! We went into a big barn with owls, hawks, peacocks, chickens and turkeys. Very, very cool!
After our adventure we went inside and had cake, ice cream and snacks. Abe and Rocco fought over toys, then played with toys, then fought in true Abe and Rocco fashion.
We had such an amazing time and I can't wait to go back in the spring or summer!!
OH! Lots of props to Kate for coming with us, helping me, and taking these photos.



No comments:
Post a Comment