Monday, January 9, 2012

We're Back!

Not that we went anywhere. I've found it very hard to find time to blog. Between work, being a mother, a wife, and keeping a sort of neat house time is spread very thin. I would like say that I will do better about keeping up with his blog but I can't make a promise.

At any rate (this is something my mother always said), we're here and I will recap that last few months.

Thanksgiving was awesome. Abe ate a ton of food.

Christmas was super awesome. Abe ate a ton of food. :) He was pretty into his presents at home in the morning. I put out a Santa present that was unwrapped and he thought that was cool. We went to Nana and Papa's in the afternoon and evening and then to Grampie and Grammie's the next day. I will try to post a couple pictures another time, I don't have the pictures here today.

New Year's Eve was fun, we watched Ghostbusters.

On the 3rd my poor little munchkin had to have eye surgery. He has had a closed tear duct since birth and they had him put under, went into his eye with a probe and popped that sucker open. Abe was a hell of a lot braver then I was. When I was allowed to see him after surgery he was in hysterics and bleeding from his nose with an IV in his foot. I melted right down. No mother wants to see their child like that. Luckily he and I hopped into the stretcher and nursed. I am so so thankful for breastfeeding.

Abrahm bounced right back that afternoon. And now a week later his eye looks awesome. It is so nice to not have to wipe it all the time.

Here he is at lunch that same day. His eye was bleeding and blood running from his nose. Aren't you glad you are reading this post??

No comments:

Post a Comment