Monday, April 4, 2011

Abe and Grampy

This Sunday (April 10th) will mark 11 years since my mom died. I've definitely had some extra hard moments in the last 5 months wishing that Abe was able to know his grandmother. He and I talk about her a lot and I show him her photo. I want him to grow up knowing that he is her grandmother and that she would have loved him so much.

Grampy and Abe have a very special relationship. Maybe it is because Abe is his baby's baby. Whatever the reason. They have a great bond that started from day one. Just look at the way Abe looks at Grampy!



1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love this! You can tell they are just smitten with each other.

    And *hugs* a day late. Your mom would be so thrilled with what a special little dude her grandson is!

    ReplyDelete