Thursday, April 21, 2011

Banana!

I didn't plan on offering Abe any solids last night. He was sitting in my lap (because he hates being alone and wants to be held 80% of the time) while I was eating a banana. He grabbed it right out of my hand and put it to his mouth!! So I went with it. This is what we ended up with:

He got a little fussy so we stopped and I offered it again when I sat down to eat supper. I put some in the mesh feeder and he went to town on that!

And this morning...

**sing song**Abe's poop is bananas B A N A N A S! (that means he really ate some!)

2 comments:

  1. That is hysterical! He's like "I have no clue what this is...but it's not too bad"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how his little hands are holding yours right in place!!!

    ReplyDelete