This is one of my most favorite outfits to put Abe in. His now 5 year old cousin Catie wore it when she was a babe! It is soft and I love the hood and the dude looks good in stripes!
We had a mom and Abe date afternoon yesterday. We went to breastfeeding group so he could get weighed in. He now weighs 17lbs 6oz. The girls at daycare were giggling over his thighs and mentioned how solid he is. I told them that was the Van Den Bossche stock! We're hearty!! Abe has short stubby legs just like his Momma.
On our date day we stopped at my office to visit but it was pretty chaotic as we were appointed a new director just an hour before we arrived. So we did a quick visit and went to visit a couple other friends. I love how portable he is!!

Fantastic outfit!
ReplyDelete