Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Recap

We had a great Mother's Day. Abe brought me a card while I was still in bed. It was addressed to, "Mumma, Mumma, I want my Mumma." When he is upset his cries sound like that is what he is saying. Daddy also gave me a card...both very sweet and fitting. Abe and Daddy took me out to breakfast. Abe was wonderful and slept through most of it but when he woke he sat in his seat and played with his Elmo book.


Abe with his Grammie and then Nana (and Papa):



We also went to visit Grammy's grave. This was Abe's first time there awake.




Bear was there too:


We had a great time there and I bet that made my mother happy.




We also visited my mother's mother. I haven't seen her in about 3 years and it was time. I wanted her to meet Abe. That visit went as well as expected.

In the evening we spent time at home playing, cooking, and hanging around.

I told Abe that it is easy being a mother to a kid as wonderful as he is.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great Mother's Day! Love the pictures. He is a wonderful little boy.

    ReplyDelete