Hey Blog Readers, its Abe!
Wasn't this weekend perfect??
Auntie and Catie came to visit and the weather was beautiful!
Mom says that the picture below makes her laugh. This weekend I started saying Mummmummmaaa...and I think I was saying it in this photo (apparently Catie thinks it is funny!):
We hung around on the deck and went for a long walk. Mom carried me in the Ergo and I fell asleep! The next day we went for a walk on the rail trail. Catie ran alot and I fell asleep in the BOB. (who is Bob??)
Catie is very interesting and I love playing with her and watching her dance. She is so entertaining!
At home we had a picnic in the back yard. The daffodils and the magnolia tree are in bloom and the yard smells so nice.
I hope every weekend is as nice as this one was!!
(Auntie and Catie...will you move to Maine so we can hang out all the time??)
XOXO Abe.






No comments:
Post a Comment