Abe and I had a four day weekend!! We were lucky enough to have Dad with us for two of those days and have those days feature GORGEOUS weather. I am cramming it all into this one post so this is going to be a doozy.
Saturday was regular old boring Mom and Abe day where we run errands, get groceries, etc. Abe threw up for the first time, right in the parking lot of Hannaford. Of course I had no burp cloth or change of clothes for either of us. It was quite a mess.
Sunday the three of us went to Smiling Hill Farm to visit the barnyard friends. We had an amazing time.
We came upon these ducks...which honk like a goose. They were honking and honking at Abe. He looked really unimpressed and then he melted down and cried. Poor dude.


Lil' Sebatian.
Cool dudes.
Very unimpressed with the guinea hens.
Oreo cow.
Looking a little more impressed.
Cool dudes.
He thought the wooden fences were the most interesting part of the farm. He would bang on them and rub them with his little hands. Who cares about sheep...look at this fence!
Love.
We had a picnic at the farm. Seth and I had caprese sandwiches and pretzels and Abe had breast milk.
At the end of our trip at the farm Seth and I got homemade ice cream. Of course Abe wanted a taste so I gave the go ahead for a little bit. Abrahm dove right in. Loved it!
When we got home it was HOT HOT HOT. So we took the living room outside.
Dude can go from serious to smiling in about 10 seconds.
THEN, on Memorial Day Dad ran a 5K that was put on by Abe's school! Abe was right at the start/finish to cheer on the runners!
Run, Runners!
And who do you think won the race?? Dad of course!!

Dad was out for a cool down run when they gave out the awards. Abrahm was happy to accept Dad's first place medal.
Celebrating with Crow Athletics.
After the race we went out to camp and had a cookout with Nana and Papa and Uncle Tony!
And that brings us to our last day of our mini vacation. I decided to take a vacation day and take Abe to Belfast to visit my best friend Tina. She hadn't seen him in about 6 months so it was time! We walked and walked and walked. Belfast is an amazing and beautiful city. If you are ever in Belfast be sure to check out one of her businesses; The Look Out Pub, DelVino's Restaurant, and coming soon La Vida!
I can't wait for my next string of days off. Life is good.

























No comments:
Post a Comment