Here we are!
My father and I went to the farmers market and got some great wheat bread made with grains from Aroostook county. I thought it would a great thing for Abrahm to try!
He had never fed himself anything but I wanted to give it a try. I toasted the bread and smeared it with pureed pear. I then cut it into finger sized pieces and put it on his tray. He totally figured it out on his own! He fed himself the entire piece of toast!
I was ridiculously proud of him. He would pick a piece up and if the toast was sticking out of the bottom of his hand, he would figure out how to turn his little hand so he could get the toast in his mouth. So smart!!
Finally I offered him a piece and he knew to take it with the toast at the top of his hand.
No comments:
Post a Comment