Abe is doing some really cute new stuff lately.
1. He whispers to himself when he thinks no one is around or listening. He will be in the jumperoo or saucer and if I am around the corner I can hear him talking softly to himself. When I appear he will stop. Caroline says he is practicing his words.
2. This isn't really new but he gets very excited when Daddy comes home. Last night he and I were out watering the plants and hanging around. Daddy drove in the driveway and I could feel his little body tighten up with excitement and he stuck out his tongue.
3. He understands what we say. Seth has taught him, "arms up" when he goes in the highchair. When we go to put the tray on we say, "arms up" and he will put his hands up on the tray so his little fingers don't get pinched. He also knows, "up" and will reach for you when he is in the saucer or jumperoo. He knows his name and seems to know "mama".
4. He can stand in his crib (holding on to the side).
5. He loves to play and peek a boo.
6. He is ticklish in his armpits and in his hips. When I am cleaning him up I will tickle him and he will giggle and giggle.
7. In the mornings he wakes up in bed with us. I will roll him on to his belly and he will look at me and smile like he is all proud of himself.



No comments:
Post a Comment