Monday, July 18, 2011

Breast Feeding at 8 1/2 Months

In my last post I talked about all the yummy food that Abe is eating. Do you know what his favorite thing is? Yep, still breast milk. We are STILL nursing every two or so hours and alllll through the night. I am elated that we have made it this far and at this point it looks like we will go well into his first year. Probably at the year mark I will start reading about weaning but I think it will take quite a bit of time to wean this kid.

Sometimes when we are in public he will pull my shirt open and look inside. Just browsing around. The other day it was about time to eat and he was sitting with me. I said to him, "Abe, do you want to nurse?" He opened up my shirt and looked in. I took that as a yes.

I was told that when daycare thaws the breast milk that I send for Abe it smells strongly of garlic. Just like when Abe burped in my face the other day, it smelled like garlic! I found this so funny.

It is 90 something degrees out today. I think I am going to make him breast milk popsicles. I will let you know how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment